Friday, September 14, 2012

Texas Travels

She’s coming home again. Like countless times before she is filling me with hope. 
That beautiful feeling that I am glad I can still feel.
But,
I know in the end it will only hurt.
She claims to love me, but she deems herself more important. Leaving is easy for her, just pack up and go. Things get hard? New state, new life, new lovers.
I miss her so goddamn much. I have cried my tears and healed the pains, but each time I think I might find happiness, she returns.
Returns with her love, fun, good cooking, and hurt.
In the end it is always the hurt.
I forgive her, I will always forgive her, but that doesn’t mean I lack grief.
His death came, and I am still crying,
The birth will come, and I will cry again.
Why does she do this? It is her life, but it seems to be one of regrets.
I love her. I always will, but I know it’s not enough. It will never be enough.
In the end, it's all just hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment