Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Light

Bodies and happiness, warmth running from one to the other.
An elation so high I have never yet felt.
Words convey meaning to make it all clear,
but it is emotion that clears the most.
Wonder so strong that words seem silly to contain it,
but still I must try.
So much joy need be expressed.
I want to kiss him, so I do.
Each mouthful and each caress sending us farther and farther into knowing.
This should have been just a summer fling,
but now it is much much more.
I tug my leg against the rope, and teasingly slip my fingers from their keeping.
Turning to him I watch that satisfied smile he has, knowing he is making me happy.
Anything can be said in comfort and peace,
we know, we expect, we enjoy.
There are so many things that can be done.
Inside fulfillment and a glowing content, I look to the sun.
I will not say I am in love,

but I wonder if he can tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment